I understand that the activities at the Sky High Adventure facility may be dangerous and may lead to injury. By ticking the box when booking I am giving my consent for those who I am making this booking on the behalf of to participate. By giving my permission I consent that I am the responsible adult for any participants aged 18 years or under, or if I am not the responsible adult I am confirming that I have gained the necessary permission from the relevant responsible adult for the children to participate.
- Participants must be booked in and present within the arena 30 minutes prior to the start of their session for an induction.
- Participants must respect the direction and instruction of the Sky High Adventure activity instructors.
- Participants must not enter the following activities without permission of the activity instructor. The activities concerned are: Caving and Bouldering, Clip ‘n Climb, High Ropes.
- When using the Bouldering, participants must not climb higher than the Bouldering wall.
- Only our instructors are trained to ensure you are attached to the High Ropes and Clip ‘n Climb walls – you must not climb on anything without having had your harness checked by a Sky High Adventure instructor and you have been securely attached by a Sky High Adventure instructor.
- On the Clip ‘n Climb activity participants should refrain from holding or pulling the rope whilst climbing the walls as this may impact upon the automatic belay system.
- Participants should not walk underneath another climber using an activity.
- Participants using iPlay Zone must be supervised at all times.
- All jewellery, watches and badges must be removed prior to the activity for safety reasons.
- Participants must wear closed toe and flat footwear such as trainers to protect their feet during the activity (bare feet, sandals, flip flops, high heels and ‘crocs’ are not suitable).
- Participants taking part on the Vertical Drop Slide should be wearing socks to protect their feet on the slide.
- Footwear should be clean so as not to damage the equipment.
- The activities at Sky High Adventure are physical – participants should be in a good state of health to carry out the activities. Please note that our belay system can carry a maximum weight of 23 stone.
- If you are pregnant it is vital that you speak to your midwife before participating in any activity to ensure that you would be safe to do so.
- Please note that we do not recommend our activities for people who have recently had surgery or have neck, back or heart problems.
Terms and Conditions
- Sky High Adventure operates a no refunds policy.
- Any changes made to a booking due to circumstance will be subject to an admin fee. However, you should be aware that this cannot be guaranteed.
- It is the responsibility of the customer booking the activity to ensure that the correct day and time has been selected and booked, as changes cannot be made at a later date.
- When purchasing tickets for Clip n Climb, High Ropes or Caving and Bouldering the cost does not include entry into the Soft play.
- Clip ‘n Climb and High Ropes and Caving and Bouldering all require an induction prior to the session starting.
- You should arrive within the centre 30 minutes before the slot you have booked in order to complete a full induction.
- You will not be able to participate in the session if you have not completed a full induction.
- Children using the Soft Play area of the centre must be supervised at all times.
- All participants under the age of 18 years must have a parent/guardian/responsible adult in the building at all times.
- Sky High Adventure and its employees are not responsible for the general welfare of unaccompanied children. Parents /guardians/responsible adults remain responsible for the welfare of the children in their care at all times.
- Participants are welcome to store personal belongings in the storage boxes and small lockers (suitable for wallets, mobile phones, jewellery, etc.) located in the briefing room for the duration of the session. However, use of this storage is at the owner’s risk – Sky High Adventure and its employees are not responsible for these belongings.
- The Leap of Faith and Vertical Drop Slide activities are subject to availability and comes as an additional cost as stated on the price list. Staff will endeavour to ensure that as many people as possible get the opportunity to take part in the Leap of Faith or Vertical Drop Slide facility as possible. However if this is not possible please due to time restrictions, or otherwise, please respect Sky High Adventure staff and other customers in this decision.